It is spring and there are many different programs out there. Detox here and cleanse there and reset and summer and bikini body challenge – and all of that. Is that really what we need? And does it actually get you to your summer body? This is a quick summary of how to do your spring cleanse right.
PROS of a focussed Spring Program
- Sometimes it is good to go a bit more “extreme” to get you out of your rut, out of winter, out of stuck-at-home-blues.
- It’s a great point in time to take inventory, break out of routines and habits that just made their way into your days and stacked up – and need to be “broken up” with.
- You can get a taste of how good you can (and want to) feel.
- And you can experience first hand how much impact your lifestyle and your habits have on your well-being, digestion, skin, energy…. and all these things that creep in over time. That it actually IS your choice and you control more than you think!
- You are held accountable and will therefore be more likely to actually stick to it and follow through!
CONS of a foccused Spring Program
- Too extreme to actually keep things up. You have to work on following up with your optimal personalized set of healthy habits that keeps your results going and improving – step by step.
- Over-promised benefits – even if you lose some weight and your skin clears up, your digestion is better etc etc etc – these results only stay around short term. Or if you follow up with an adjusted “new normal” routine.
To summarize, you need to be in this for the long term. A spring program is a good way to get started – but the key is in the right, personalized, simple and sustainable follow up – so that you can follow through and make it stick!!!
Luckily that is exactly what we, at Optimum You, specialize in – so our SPRING RENEW PROGRAM is set up in a way that it helps you break free and clean up with a bang – and then gives you the first steps and right tools to follow through and stick with it.
Summary of the Optimum You Spring Renew Program
- 10 days of MOVE: inspiration for a balanced movement routine for every day for 10 days straight. A good balance of cardio, strength, flexibility and different intensities – taking beginner to advanced levels into consideration. Not a scripted training plan – but inspiration and recommendations of what you could do this day!
- 10 days of clean NUTRITION: We will eliminate some of the bigger trigger foods and focus in on a clean and vegetable heavy way of eating for this time. We will focus on integrating lots of water and feel clean and light inside and out!
- 10 days of RENEW routines that make this easy. You will be inspired to focus inwards, set some intentions and make a daily plan – to see and feel the impact first hand.
- 3 recorded Zoom calls – on May 3rd, May 7th and May 12th. Handouts. Tips and Tricks. Pinterest Boards. Emails.
- Ongoing accountability and engagement. You are not in this alone, we are doing this together and it will be great!
- And yes – there will also be a simple OVERVIEW. A summary you can download and follow if you don’t want to hear the Zoom talks, the details and the daily emails I send… you can completely follow this in a low touch way as well.
What do you say? Are you in? Sign up here.
Looking forward to cleaning up with you!